All Fabrics and Coverings
All Fabrics and Coverings
Top-Tier Greenhouse Polyweave Fabric
Protect your crop year round from the intensity of the summer sun, rain, and frost! Order your *waterproof*, UV stabilized, diffused, polyweave greenhouse season extending fabric now!
- 10 Mil Poly Weave Fabric
- High Impact & Tear Resistant
- 85% Avg. Light Transmission
- 100% Light Diffusion
- Anti-Fog, Anti-Condensation Coated
- UV Stabilized
Our Top-Tier polyweave Greenhouse Fabric is much tougher than any plastic sheet or film, allowing for many years of continuous use, whereas films create hot spots. FFG’s top tier greenhouse fabrics are diffused, allowing the light to penetrate deeper into the canopy and create more of an indoor look to the finished product. It can be used to cover any structure and is available in rolls or custom cut dimensions. It can be used to cover any structure, providing light diffusion while allowing more light through than most materials.
Top-Tier Breathable Greenhouse Polyweave Cover
- 87% light transmission
- 78% light diffusion
- Filters harmful UVB
- Does not repel water
- Intended for summer time use only
Multi Layer Breathable Black Out Fabric
For those farmers who are interested in light deprivation but want to do it manually, we offer an array of durable breathable and non-breathable blackout fabrics. Our multi layer breathable fabric is black on one side and white on the other to deflect excess heat from the sun.
“The Original Multi Layer Breathable Black Out Fabric”
- Multi Layer Breathable
- Black On White
- Heat Reflective/Retentive
- Ideal for Automated Blackout Systems
Please contact us for more details and pricing.
Non-Breathable Blackout Fabrics
FFG also carries a single layer Non-Breathable Blackout Material that is black on white. We offer two choices of poly-weave fabric to suite your needs. Our materials are of superior quality designed for longevity and a reduced impact on land fills due to the years of use you will get from using them.
- Ideal for Manual Blackout
- Use in conjunction with THE BREATHABLE WALL to get still get airflow during blackout times
White Ground Cover
- Standard width 15’, cut to any length
- Water permeable
- Great for mitigating surface temperatures during the summer!
- 28 x .78mm Standard width: 13.12’
- 12 x .15mm Standard width: 11.15’
- 15 x .35mm Standard width: 11.15’
Shade & Privacy Screens
30% Standard width: 13.12’
40% Standard width: 13.12’
50% Standard width: 13.12’
60% Standard width: 13.12’
20% Shade, 43% Savings
55% Shade, 57% Savings
65% Shade, 62% Savings
All Standard widths-
13.12’ cut to any length
What Is Light Diffusion?
An optical property that is caused by the interaction of particles with the light rays. This phenomenon is very important in greenhouses since it determines the actual amount of photosynthetic light available for the plants by controlling the amount of light scattering within the greenhouse. Diffused light reduces shadows in the greenhouse allowing lower leaves of plants to be exposed to light.
- Recent field studies show that diffused fabric reduces plant stress by bringing down both the leaf surface temperature and soil temperature in a way that is not possible with most Translucent or Clear Greenhouse covers.
- While ambient air temperatures remain high, the photosynthesis process is not interrupted when the inside air temperature goes above 90 degrees fahrenheit.
- Light Diffusion is one of the single biggest factors to success and high quality yield in Greenhouse growing year-round.